Monday, April 03, 2006

When you wasn't famous!














Tiny Dancers (no stars)
Were a tiny late so I didn't see them
Dirty Pretty things (three stars)
They were okay but not very special, maybe I need to know the songs first.
Bromheads Jacket (four stars)
One star for breaking his guitar, great show!
My latest Novel (three stars)
I wasn't the right moment to see them right after Bromheads Jacket but they're okay I guess.
The Immediate (two stars)
First two songs were okay but didn't make an impression.
Futureheads (two stars)
Why is this band big in the UK? maybe this wasn't a decent night.
We start fires (two stars)
Screaming women with guitars just don't do it for me.

Saturday:
Larrikin Love (four stars)
Yes, this band was fun! reaggae, ska, rock and a nice earring.
Long Blondes (two stars)
Women with guitars just don't do it for me.
The Cinematics (three stars)
I guess every London Calling needs a Joy division clone.
Howling Bells (two stars)
Shoegazers unite! Could be a band for PJ Harvey fans.
Humanzi (no stars)
Room was too full and I wanted te sit down so watched them on the screen, sounded okay but dind't see them live.
The Kooks (three stars)
Hmm expected something more but I liked the songs.
Good Shoes (three stars)
Liked it but maybe it's just because I know the songs.
Mystery Jets (two stars)
Big disappointment!
Noisettes (three stars)
This was different great voice and energy
Sunshine Underground (four stars)
What a great band, for fans of !!! or the rapture this is great!

Bromheads Jacket - When you wasn't famous
Sunshine Underground - Put you in your place (12'' extended mix)
Larrikin Love - On sussex downs

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home